We respect your right to privacy.
Based on Article 13 para. 1-2 of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and the European Council of 27/04/2016 regarding the Protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (Official Journal L 2016, No. 119), hereinafter referred to as the GDPR, we would like to encourage you to acquaint yourself with the information below, so that we can continue to send you offers, commercial information and news about events related to the activities of our company.
1. The administrator of your personal data is Polpak Sp. z o.o., registered at Małe Czyste 47, 86-212 Stolno, Poland, entered in the Register of Entrepreneurs by the District Court in Toruń, VII Commercial Division of the National Court Register, under KRS No. 0000145934.
2. In matters relating to the protection of your personal data, you can contact us by writing to the following e-mail address: email@example.com.
3. Personal data processed includes: company name, postal/correspondence/registered address, telephone number, first name, last name, position and e-mail address.
4. If we have not obtained your personal data directly from you, i.e. while fulfilling orders for products, via telephone contact, at trade fairs, industry events and other events, it means that we have acquired such data using publicly available sources, in particular from publicly available websites, public/state registers, and other information of a general nature.
5. We would like to ensure that we collect and process your data only in relation to the business relationship between our companies, in particular for the purposes of:
· Establishing and maintaining contact relating to business matters
· Fulfilling contracts
· Financial and accounting matters
· Consideration of complaints and claims
· Transmission of commercial, marketing, promotional and occasion-related information and messages
6. Your data is protected. You have the right to access your data, the right to receive a copy of it, to correct it, add to it, delete it, restrict its processing, the right to transfer data, the right to raise objections, and to withdraw your consent to the processing of personal data at any time. In order to avail yourself of any of the above rights, please send an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
7. Any data processed for the purposes of directly marketing our products and services is processed until you object to its processing for this purpose.
8. Please be advised that your data may be profiled, in particular for marketing purposes, conducting research, and creating shopping preferences, including offering and presenting advertising, products and services based on your current or potential preferences, as well as internal analyses. We store your data for as long as it is necessary to carry out activities resulting from the services provided, including in the field of after-sales claims (eg rights under guarantees, warranties or tax settlements). Profiling will involve the use of the following categories of data, amongst others: general information about the company, information about products and services, industry specificities, etc., information regarding payments, information contained in cookie files, and information about electronic addresses. Thanks to these activities we can develop product offers tailored to you, as well as improve the quality of our web service. You have the right at any time to object to the profiling of your activities for the purposes of direct marketing.
9. You have the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authorities.
10. The recipients of your personal data will only be entities authorised to obtain personal data on the basis of legal regulations as well as entities involved in the provision of our services.
11. We respect your right to privacy both as users of the www.polpak.pl and www.packaging.polpak.pl websites. Polpak Sp. z o.o would like to underline that all user data obtained through the aforementioned websites is intended solely for the use of Polpak Sp. z o.o.
13. The website administrator may, based on the information obtained, create collated statistical reports, which may be disclosed to third parties. However, such reports do not contain any data that might allow for the identification of individual users.
14. The confidentiality of data may be waived on the instruction of the relevant state authorities.
Thank you for the trust you have placed in us so far and we look forward to continuing to do business with you. In the event of any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us.
The website does not collect automatically any information, except for the information contained in cookies.
Cookies (so-called. 'Cookies') are computer data, in particular text files that are stored in the terminal equipment of the Service User and are intended for the use of the websites of the Service. Cookies typically contain the name of the website from which time store them on a terminal device and a unique number.
Zamieszczającym entity termination device Website User entity receiving cookies and access to them is the operator of the Service www.polpak.pl
Cookies are used to:
adapt web content to the Service User preferences and to optimize the use of websites; in particular, these files allow you to recognize the device's Service and properly display the web page tailored to their individual needs;
produce statistics that help to understand how the Service Users benefit from web pages, which allows improving their structure and content;
hold sessions User Service (after logging in), so the user does not have on every page of the Service re-enter login and password;
adjust advertising content in graphic form (display ads) using remarketing Google Analytics
In the Service are used in two basic types of cookies: 'session' (session cookies) and 'fixed' (persistent cookies). Cookies 'Session' are temporary files that are stored in the terminal equipment of a user to log out time, leave the website or disable the software (web browser). 'Permanent' cookies are stored in the terminal equipment of a user for the time specified in the parameters of cookies or until their removal by the user.
In the Service are used in the following types of cookies:
'Essential' cookies, enabling the use of the services available within the Service, for example. Authentication cookies used for services that require authentication through the Service;
Cookies used to ensure safety, eg. used to detect fraud in the field of authentication through the Service;
'Performance' cookies, allowing the collection of information about how to use the websites of the Service;
'Functional' cookies, allowing 'remember' selected by the user settings and personalization of user interface, eg. In terms of the language or region from which the user font size, appearance, website, etc .;
'Advertisement' cookies, allowing users deliver more advertising content tailored to their interests.
In many cases, the software used to browse the web (browser) by default allows storage of cookies in the terminal equipment of a user. Service users can make at any time to change settings for cookies. These settings can be changed in particular in such a way as to block the automatic handling of cookies in your web browser configuration or inform about them every time you enter in the device's Service. Detailed information on the possibilities and ways of handling cookies are available in the software settings (web browser). Users can block Analytics for display ads and customize ads on the Google Display Network in the Ads Preferences Manager. You can also download the Google Analytics Opt from https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout/
Cookies posted at the edge of the Service User and may be used also by cooperating with the operator of the Service advertisers and partners.
For more information about Cookies are available at http://wszystkoociasteczkach.pl or in the 'Help' menu in the web browser.